How to easily combine your camera, speakers, and laptop for screen sharing and video conferencing
Other methods to Screen share:
- Wired Screen Sharing via USB-C (this article)
- Wired Screen Sharing via HDMI
- Wireless Screen Sharing via Screenbeam, Barco, or Airplay
Wired Screen Sharing via USB-C
Screen sharing with FlatFrog Board for Rooms is a great way to share content from your personal device for your team to see and collaborate on. Here's what you will need:
Setup in 4 Easy Steps
- Connect the conference room computer with FlatFrog Board for Rooms to the HDMI Capture Device via USB.
- Connect the HDMI Capture Device to the USB-C Hub. Cameras and speakers should also be connected to this USB-C Hub.
- Start FlatFrog Board for Rooms.
- Connect the USB-C Hub to the laptop you want to share content from with the USB-C cable. The content from the laptop should appear in the window from the Home Screen. Tap on the window to start a new whiteboarding session.
This video can also be found on the FlatFrog Board for Rooms home screen
If your conference or meeting room has an advanced setup, we recommend using a USB-C Hub to connect your hardware for video conferencing client integration.