Learn how to screen share wirelessly from your personal device to the whiteboard using screen mirroring hardware
Other methods to Screen Share
Wireless Screen Sharing with Wireless Presentation System
Screen sharing with FlatFrog Rooms is a great way to share content from your personal device for your team to see and collaborate on. Here's what you will need:
- HDMI Capture Device (must be Logitech or Magewell)
- HDMI to HDMI cable
- Wireless Screen Sharing Device (for example: Screenbeam, Barco, or AirServer)
Setup in 4 Easy Steps
- Connect the conference room computer with FlatFrog Rooms to the HDMI Capture Device via USB.
- Connect the HDMI Capture Device to the Wireless Screen Sharing Device with the HDMI cable.
- Start FlatFrog Rooms.
- From the laptop you want to share content from, connect to the Wireless Screen Sharing Device. The content from the laptop should appear in the window from the Home Screen. Tap on the window to start a new whiteboarding session.
This video can also be found on the FlatFrog Rooms home screen