How to screen share from your personal device to the whiteboard via HDMI
Other methods to Screen share:
- Wired Screen Sharing via HDMI (this article)
- Wired Screen Sharing via USB-C
- Wireless Screen Sharing via Screenbeam, Barco, or Airplay
Wired Screen Sharing via HDMIHardware
Screen sharing with FlatFrog Board for Rooms is a great way to share content from your personal device for your team to see and collaborate on. Here's what you will need:
Setup in 3 Easy Steps
- Connect the conference room computer with FlatFrog Board for Rooms to the HDMI Capture Device via USB.
- Start FlatFrog Board for Rooms.
- Connect the HDMI Capture Device to the laptop you want to share content from with the HDMI cable. The content from the laptop should appear in the window from the Home Screen. Tap on the window to start a new whiteboarding session.
This video can also be found on the FlatFrog Board for Rooms home screen