This is a basic set-up to get started with Inglass touch display. FlatFrog Board for Rooms software is installed seperately.
The basic set-up to get your Inglass display equipped with digital FlatFrog Board for Rooms is outlined below.
- Inglass display
- Recommended PC-requirements (see recommended computers here)
- Video cable (HDMI 2.0 or Display Port 1.4 Certified)
- USB cable (for touch)
- Some displays offer USB-C cable to connect for both video and touch, then your PC needs a USB-C connector as well.
- Learn to optimize your InGlass™ display settings here
- See separate instructions for downloading and installing FlatFrog Board for Rooms software shipped with your InGlass screen if included or get your license here.
Learn how to optimize your InGlass™ display settings here.
Instructions on how to set up a Dell Interactive Monitor can be found here.