FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- FlatFrog Board Air Gap Solution
- Release Notes
- Discontinued Products
How to Add Templates?
Learn more about and how to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms Templates
- Select the '+' icon in the Navigation Toolbar.
- Select 'Page with Template.'
- The Template Window will open with a gallery of available Templates. FlatFrog Board offers some pre-filled Templates to help you get inspired.
- Select the Template you want to use.
- Select 'Open.' The Template will appear in the Background of a new page.
You can also create and add your own custom Templates. Learn more here.