Learn how to create and upload your own custom Templates with PowerPoint
- Download this template that has been formatted to fit FlatFrog Board for Rooms' dimensions and has general guidelines (PDF version).
- This template can be opened and edited in Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides.
- Follow the instructions in the template on how to create and export. Then come back here and continue below to see how to upload to FlatFrog Board for Rooms.
Uploading Custom Templates
- Select the '+' icon in the Navigation Toolbar.
- Select 'Page with Template.'
- The Template Window will open. Select 'Import Custom' in the bottom left corner.
- Select the image you would like to use as a Template and Open it.
- The image will appear in the Custom tab of the Template Window for future use. Select it and select Open. The image will be in the Background of a new page.
- You can delete any Custom Templates from the Custom category tab of the Template Window.