Learn how to create and upload your own custom Templates with PowerPoint
- Download this template that has been formatted to fit FlatFrog Rooms' dimensions and has general guidelines (PDF version).
- This template can be opened and edited in Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides.
- Follow the instructions in the template on how to create and export. Then come back here and continue below to see how to upload to FlatFrog Board.
Uploading Custom Templates
- Select the '+' icon in the Navigation Toolbar.
- Select 'Page with Template.'
- The Template Window will open. Select 'Import Custom' in the bottom left corner.
- Select the image you would like to use as a Template and Open it.
- The image will appear in the Custom tab of the Template Window for future use. Select it and select Open. The image will be in the Background of a new page.
- You can delete any Custom Templates from the Custom category tab of the Template Window.