FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- FlatFrog Board Air Gap Solution
- Release Notes
- Discontinued Products
In the Admin Portal you can view all of the devices you have registered
Under Devices, you can see:
- the name of each device
- how many devices you have
- what version of the application is installed
- when that device last used FlatFrog Board
For even more information, you can click on 'Statistics View' to show:
- the tenant
- registered email
- if device is currently active
Click on the name of the device to edit its individual settings, change its name, and add notes to it. Learn more here.