FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- FlatFrog Board Air Gap Solution
- Release Notes
- Discontinued Products
Change Your Device's Name
How to change the way your device's name appears in Remote Collaboration sessions
When you Join a Board in FlatFrog Board for the first time, you may notice that your device's name may appear in a generic way depending on your device.
- Login into the Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Settings tab
- In the list of Devices, click on the name of the device you would like to change
- Change the name of the device in the text field
- Click Save
See more about Device Settings here