FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- FlatFrog Board Air Gap Solution
- Release Notes
- Discontinued Products
How Do I Invite Participants to My Room Board or Join Another Board?
Invite or join from the Rooms Whiteboard Application
How to Invite Participants to Your Board
1. Find the six-digit code in the top-right corner of the whiteboard.
You can have up to 20 participants in a Remote Collaboration Session.
2. You can expand the callout for further instructions for users on the web or in other rooms.
See how to Invite and Join from the web on FlatFrog Board here.
How to Join a Board
|1. Select 'Join Board' from the Home screen.|
|2. Enter the Board Code of the Board you want to join in the field.|