FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- FlatFrog Board Air Gap Solution
- Release Notes
- Discontinued Products
Learn about available file management options
FlatFrog files are saved as an .ffb file and can be save at any location that the Windows user has access to.
Here you can start a New file or Open an existing one without returning to the Home screen. You can also Import pages from an existing file to the current one.
The application Settings can also be accessed from here where you can find ways to configure your app and other software information.