FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- FlatFrog Board Air Gap Solution
- Release Notes
- Discontinued Products
How to Use the Pointer-Ping When Collaborating With Remote Participants?
Let Participants know where you are on the Board with a Pointer-Ping
When you are in a remote collaboration session with other Participants just long press on the canvas until a circle and ring forms.
Participants won't see the circle or ring when they are grey.
When the circle reaches the ring it will become colored and expand with a label of your name before fading away. This will let you pinpoint items on the Board.
When the colored ring appears, Participants will be able to see where you are pointing.
|You can continuously long press to create a ripple to further highlight an item.|