FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- FlatFrog Board Air Gap Solution
- Release Notes
- Discontinued Products
How to Access the Touch Keyboard?
Right click with a mouse or long press on the Windows Taskbar to bring up the menu shown to the right.
Select 'Show touch keyboard button' to allow quick access to the on screen keyboard.
|It will appear in the Taskbar as shown. Select it to bring up the keyboard as needed.|