Setup a new application shortcut on a Quicklaunch “Tile”. This will make sure that users will find the application and that it is setup correctly to work
To use FlatFrog Board for Rooms in the meeting room together with Quicklaunch, it is recommended that you setup a new application shortcut on a Quicklaunch “Tile”. This will make sure that users will find the application and that it is setup correctly to work well with the Quicklaunch configuration. Below you will find a How-to guide to configure Quicklaunch correctly.
How to download FlatFrog Board for Rooms and Quicklaunch
- Register and download FlatFrog Board for Rooms. See this guide.
- Download and register Quicklaunch. see guides here
How to configure Quicklaunch shortcut to FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Start Quicklaunch
- Enter design mode by tap on the "edit" icon in the top right corner
- Now tap on the Collaborate "Tile", or the "Tile" where you want to add the FlatFrog Rooms
- Now tap on the change action tile
- Click on the "+" sign.
- Customize the tile.
Now enter the following information:
Name FlatFrog Board or Whiteboard Short name FlatFrog Board or Whiteboard Icon background #FF6DAE81 Program path %WINDIR%\system32\cmd.exe Startup Folder %USERPROFILE%\Pictures\FlatFrog Board Arguments /C start flatfrog.whiteboard:dashboard=ql Process name cmd
- Finally enter a new rule by tapping the small "+" icon under Display rules.
|Window lookup||Title contains||FlatFrog Board|
Tap ok and exit Design mode.