Current Release Notes
July 16th, 2020
Changes to Existing Features -
- My Drafts - My Sticky Notes has been replaced with My Drafts with a brand new layout. Sticky notes and text can now be drafted.
- New Join Board icon - The Join Board icon has been updated
- Updated Join Board dialog - The dialog box for Join Board has been updated
- Layout Changes - Page Navigation has been moved to the right. The Content Toolbar on the left has been updated.
- Sticky Notes - The sticky note editor window has been redesigned.
- Images - The Windows Explorer will open when Image is clicked on the toolbar.
- Share Link - Share Link has been replaced by Invite to Board.
New and Enhanced Features
- New Board - New Boards can now be created on the web app. (app.flatfrog.com)
- Editable Whiteboard - You can now write, erase, add sticky notes, images, and text. Sticky notes, images, and text can be moved, deleted, duplicated, resized, and rotated as well.
- Invite to Board - The web app can now host and invite other Participants to collaborate on the Board.
- Page Navigation - Page Navigation no longer shows thumbnails of the pages. A Grid View has been added to see all of the pages in a Grid. You can also now make New Pages.
- Content Toolbar - New tools include: Text, Select, Draw, and Clipboard. Use these tools to type text, move sticky notes around, draw on the Board, and copy and paste sticky notes.
- Ping Functionality - When you are in a session with more participants you can use ping (long press) on the board to highlight content.
- Download as - You can now download a copy of the Board as an editable FlatFrog Board (.ffb) file or a PDF file.
- Give Feedback - Modal for users to give us feedback for issues, ideas, and comments.
- Tutorial - A tutorial will appear the first time you visit. This can be accessed again in the menu.
- Knowledge Base - In the menu there is a link to the Knowledge Base under Help.
Previous Release Notes
May 14th, 2020
- iPad UI - The web client is now visible on the iPad, it was previously unsupported
- Connection detection improved - The web client previously had a chance of disconnecting without the user knowing
April 15th, 2020
- Fixed issues related to ink behavior
April 9th, 2020
- FlatFrog Board web app at https://app.flatfrog.com - Join a remote collaboration session via your web browser. From desktop you can see the whiteboard and contribute with sticky notes and images. From mobile you can contribute with sticky notes and images.
- "Open Board" button on Home Screen - Possibility to open and view *.ffb files between meetings in web (Local viewer) browser on laptop (not mobile)
- Unsupported Web Browser dialog - Supported Browsers on desktop: Chrome, New Edge, Firefox and Opera. When using any other browser, the user now gets informed that it is not supported. On mobile most browsers should be supported.
- Board Code Link - Web can connect to a session with link using format: https://app.flatfrog.com/code/XXXXXX, where XXXXXX is the current Board Code from a Windows (UWP) host. Everytime a Board Code is updated, the webapp automatically updates the URL with the new one.
- Support for updated *.ffb file format - See description in Windows section.
- Web application view on mobile - Join the session from your mobile device.
- Fixed some bugs related to ink in web application
- Various bug fixes and quality improvements