Current Release Notes
May 14th, 2020
- iPad UI - The web client is now visible on the iPad, it was previously unsupported
- Connection detection improved - The web client previously had a chance of disconnecting without the user knowing
Previous Release Notes
April 15th, 2020
- Fixed issues related to ink behavior
April 9th, 2020
- FlatFrog Board web app at https://app.flatfrog.com - Join a remote collaboration session via your web browser. From desktop you can see the whiteboard and contribute with sticky notes and images. From mobile you can contribute with sticky notes and images.
- "Open Board" button on Home Screen - Possibility to open and view *.ffb files between meetings in web (Local viewer) browser on laptop (not mobile)
- Unsupported Web Browser dialog - Supported Browsers on desktop: Chrome, New Edge, Firefox and Opera. When using any other browser, the user now gets informed that it is not supported. On mobile most browsers should be supported.
- Board Code Link - Web can connect to a session with link using format: https://app.flatfrog.com/code/XXXXXX, where XXXXXX is the current Board Code from a Windows (UWP) host. Everytime a Board Code is updated, the webapp automatically updates the URL with the new one.
- Support for updated *.ffb file format - See description in Windows section.
- Web application view on mobile - Join the session from your mobile device.
- Fixed some bugs related to ink in web application
- Various bug fixes and quality improvements