FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- FlatFrog Board Air Gap Solution
- Release Notes
- Discontinued Products
Tap the image icon in the toolbar to bring up the image tray where we have some example images available.
Select 'Add image from file' to select one of your own images to add.
|Images can be moved by dragging and resized by pinching. Tap on the image to bring up its menu.|
In the expanded menu you will have more options to manipulate your image.
If you are using Mouse Mode, a slider will appear for you to resize your image.