How to screen share from your personal device to the whiteboard via HDMI?
Wired Screen Sharing via HDMIHardware
Screen sharing with FlatFrog Board for Rooms is a great way to share content from your personal device for your team viewing and collaboration. Here's what you will need:
Setup in 3 Easy Steps
- Connect the conference-room computer with FlatFrog Board for Rooms to the HDMI Capture Device via USB.
- Start FlatFrog Board for Rooms.
- Using the HDMI cable, connect the HDMI Capture Device to the laptop from which you want to share content. The content from the laptop should appear in the window from the Home Screen. Tap on the window to start a new whiteboarding session.
Other Methods to Screen Share:
- Wired Screen Sharing via HDMI (this article)
- Wired Screen Sharing via USB-C
- Wireless Screen Sharing via ScreenBeam, Barco, or Airplay