Overview on configuration of FlatFrog Board for Rooms hardware and software
The following steps are recommended for you to set up FlatFrog Board for Rooms:
A. Meeting Room Configuration and Preparation
- Determine the meeting space or meeting room space available for the team
- Determine how you want to configure meeting room:
- Choose configuration: Dual display (TV+Inglass) or Single display (Inglass)
- Choose screen size 55-86” as per your meeting room needs
- Mounting: Wall mount vs. TV Stand
- Check room readiness for furniture, power, network and conduit cabling
B. Hardware Set-up
1. Basic Set-up: You will need a) Inglass display b) Mini-PC with Win10 c) Cables HDMI/USB2.0 d) FlatFrog Board for Rooms Software and install per instructions.
a. Procure mini-PC (see room PC system requirements) that will be connected to the Inglass display and needed for FlatFrog Board for Rooms Software installation
2. For Advanced Set-up: Add Wired or Wireless screen sharing capability to the whiteboard to allow for user laptop connection.
a. Attach wired or wireless hardware as per separate instructions.
C. Software Set-up
1. Set up PC Room account as per your IT policy
2. Connect to your wired/wireless network
3. Download and install FlatFrog Board for Rooms
4. (Optional) Set up PC in Kiosk mode
Connect PC to Inglass display using HDMI/Display Port and USB 2.0 cable as per manufacturer’s instructions
Advanced-setup: Connect wired/wireless screen share device to PC
E. Start Hybrid whiteboarding
- Turn on all devices and launch Whiteboard application
- Connect with your remote colleagues and start getting your team aligned!