FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- FlatFrog Board Air Gap Solution
- Release Notes
- Discontinued Products
Max Amount of Devices Reached
When entering your license to register FlatFrog Board for Rooms you may encounter the following error:
Max amount of devices for this device has been reached.
You will not be able to register the device until you remove a currently existing device or upgrade your subscription to allow more devices.
To remove existing devices from your license please refer to this article. To add more seats to your license please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.