FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- Release Notes
How to Zoom In and Out of the Page?
Use the zoom tool in the bottom right corner
Use the '+' and '-' buttons to zoom in and out of the page. The maximum is 400% and the minimum is 100%. Click on the zoom percentage to reset the view.
Use the Pan tool to move around the page when zoomed in.
|Zoom In||Z||Ctrl/Cmd + Scroll||Pinch|
|Zoom Out||Alt + Z||Ctrl/Cmd + Scroll||Spread|
|Pan||Hold Space +
Click and Drag
Scroll wheel click and Drag