FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- FlatFrog Board Air Gap Solution
- Release Notes
- Discontinued Products
How to Vote?
Learn how to use sticky notes and stickers to vote.
|1. Collect a list of sticky notes that you would like your team to vote on.|
|2. Select all of the sticky notes.|
|3. Open the Sticker Menu.|
|4. Choose the Sticker(s) you want to add. They will be added to all of the selected Sticky Notes.|
|5. Select the Sticker and Press "+1" to increase the counter or "-1" to decrease the counter. Stickers with counters will appear red and stickers you vote on will appear green.|