FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- FlatFrog Board Air Gap Solution
- Release Notes
- Discontinued Products
How to Use Presentation Mode?
When you are the Presenter, other Participants will follow you when you change pages. However, unless they are locked in, they are still able to navigate freely.
Once Participants have joined, you can tap on those icons to expand the Participants Menu.
Here you will find the option to Present in a blue button. When you begin, no one will be presenting. Any participant has the ability to become the Presenter.
When you tap on the blue Present button, it will change to Stop. Tap that to stop being the Presenter.
As the Presenter you will have the ability to "Lock Participants to your page." This prevents them from navigating freely in the file.
If you have decided to lock the Participants in, the page numbers by their name will change into locks to indicate their status.
Note that the host cannot be locked as the owner of the file.