FlatFrog Board for Rooms
FlatFrog Board for Rooms - Legacy
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- Release Notes
How to See Other Participants?
You can view who is actively on the Board.
|In the top right corner of the Board you can see icons showing other Participants.|
|Click on an icon to bring up a list showing the full list of Participants including their name, type of device they're joining from, and the page they are currently on. The Board Host will be on top.
Users who are joining and are still loading pages will be shown semi-transparent with a loading animation.