FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- FlatFrog Board Air Gap Solution
- Release Notes
- Discontinued Products
How to Manage Pages?
View all pages by clicking on the Grid View. Here you can change, add, delete, and reorder pages.
Deleting and Rearranging Pages can only be done in Grid View.
The page you are on will be shown in green, the page the host is on will be shown in blue.
Change pages by using the up and down arrows to go to the previous or next page.
Add a new page to your board by clicking on the '+' button. The new page will be added to the end of the list.
When you are on a different page than the host, you can use the Follow Presenter button to immediately go back to them.
When you follow the presenter, if they change pages, you will change pages with them.