FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- FlatFrog Board Air Gap Solution
- Release Notes
- Discontinued Products
How to Collaborate with Remote Participants From FlatFrog Board for Rooms (Hybrid Work)?
Start session from your laptop and get the Room participants to join on their interactive display
Remote user shares the code from their laptop; in this case "TZV UX4"
On the meeting room display press Join Board on home page
Enter Board Code you get from the laptop remote user "TZV UX4"
See how to Invite and Join from the web version of FlatFrog Board here.