FlatFrog Board for Rooms
FlatFrog Board for Rooms - Legacy
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- Release Notes
How to Add Stickers?
Stickers can be used to personalize your sticky notes by communicating the status of tasks.
Use the sticker tool in the toolbar to bring up the sticker menu. The sticker menu includes a preset selection of stickers.
You can also create your own sticker by selecting 'Create Sticker' from the menu.
Any JPG or PNG image can be used to make a sticker.
The image will be scaled to our sticker size, so you do not need to choose a small image yourself.