FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- FlatFrog Board Air Gap Solution
- Release Notes
- Discontinued Products
How Do I Share My Boards?
Give access to your work by sharing a Board Link with your colleagues.
Once you have created and saved a file in FlatFrog Board, that file resides under My Boards and/or Recent Boards on your Dashboard. You will find the Board Link next to the title of the Board, in the form of a 'Copy Link' button. Any person who opens this link sees the file appear on their own Dashboard for easy future access.
The Board Link is also visible from the Collaboration Menu in an active session.