FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- FlatFrog Board Air Gap Solution
- Release Notes
- Discontinued Products
How do I Search Content on My Board?
Search by text, sticker, or sticky note color to filter through content on your Board.
Open the Search bar by selecting it from the right toolbar or with Ctrl/Cmd + F.
When the Search bar appears, the Board will become gray. As you type, valid results will appear in its original color. You search with a combination of text, colors, and stickers.
Press Esc or the 'X' to close the Search bar.
|Search by text to filter through sticky notes and text boxes. Valid results will be highlighted with their original color.|
|Search by color to filter through sticky notes. Valid results will be highlighted with their original color.|
|Search by sticker to filter through stickers. Valid results will be highlighted with their original color.|
|Search will also filter items on different pages. Use the up and down arrows to go through each page with valid results.||