FlatFrog Board for Rooms
FlatFrog Board for Rooms - Legacy
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- Release Notes
How to Get Mac Support for InGlass™ Displays?
Mac OS X does not support touch natively, but you can download a third party driver to get support.
- Mac OS X does not support screen touch natively. This driver works by translating FlatFrog touches to mouse/trackpad commands.
- FlatFrog recommends a third party driver to get support for OS X, available from Touch Base
- If you have a DELL InGlass™ screen you can download a Mac OS X driver from DELL directly.