FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- FlatFrog Board Air Gap Solution
- Release Notes
- Discontinued Products
How do I Create and Manage My Account?
Creating an Account
Start by creating an account with FlatFrog Board at app.flatfrog.com. If you have a previously created account for FlatFrog Board for Rooms, you may use that to sign in. You can also use your Google account to quickly make a FlatFrog Board account.
When you finish Sign Up you will receive a welcome message in your email inbox.
Your name and access to account details appears under My Account in the top right of the navigation in your Dashboard.
View your current Plan Details here. When needed, this is also where to reset your password and delete your account.