This is a basic set-up to get started with Inglass touch display. Advanced set-up includes adding wired/wireless screen sharing capabilities to the whiteboard. FlatFrog Board for Rooms software is installed seperately.
The basic set-up to get your Inglass display equipped with digital FlatFrog Board for Rooms is outlined below.
- Inglass display
- Recommended Mini-PC (see recommended computers here)
- Video cable (HDMI 2.0 or Display Port 1.4 Certified)
- USB cable (for touch)
- Learn to optimize your InGlass™ display settings here
- For more advanced set-up you can add screen-sharing wired or wireless to connect your personal laptop to the whiteboard. See separate instructions for setting this up
- See separate instructions for downloading and installing FlatFrog Board for Rooms software.
Instructions on how to set up a Dell Interactive Monitor can be found here.
Learn how to optimize your InGlass™ display settings here.