FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Preparing to Set-up FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Basic Hardware Set-up for Inglass Room Display
- Advanced Hardware Set-up with Screen Sharing
- Software Set-up for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Configure Software Settings in FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- Admin Portal Settings for FlatFrog Board for Rooms
- How to use FlatFrog Board for Rooms?
- How to use Templates and Background?
- How to Collaborate with Remote Participants (Hybrid Work)?
- Samsung Flip and CTouch Support
- FlatFrog Board Air Gap Solution
- Release Notes
- Discontinued Products
External Display Goes Black When Drawing
Microsoft reported a bug on Windows 10 version 2004 for applications using drawing on duplicated displays
FlatFrog Board for Rooms users who are using Windows 10 version 2004 may see this issue if they are using duplicated displays. To workaround this issue, we recommend you try one of the following:
- Change your display setup to Extend by pressing the "Win+P" on your keyboard
- Downgrade your computer to Windows 10 version 1909
Read more about the issue from Microsoft's memo here.